Poker Calculators

I have had a few people contact me regarding the poker calculators that I use during play. A poker calculator is a tool used to calculate odds, identify outs, and track player statistics. My lessons focus on sit 'n go poker tournaments. Therefore, my preferred calculator is designed specifically for tournament play. However, I also use a poker calculator when playing cash games. Here is information on the two poker calculators that I use:

  1. Tournament Indicator--If you are primarily a tournament player and want to track M-Zone information, Tournament Indicator is the tool for you. However, Tournament Indicator will not work on cash tables.
  2. Hold'em Indicator--If you are primarily a cash game player, or you play both cash and tournaments, Hold'em Indicator works with both. However, Hold'em Indicator does not include the M-Zone calculations during tournament play.

I use both products because the M-Zone information in Tournament Indicator is so valuable while playing tournaments. Both products are made by the same company and they offer a free lifetime license (if signing up to a new site. Or you can purchase a license if you already have accounts at the supported websites. For more information click the links above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Questions and Comments Welcome!

Copyright 2007-2010 SitNGoTraining.com.
All rights reserved.