Sit 'n Go Poker Lessons

I was contacted via e-mail today by someone reading through my sit 'n go poker lessons. He commented that he was benefiting from the information on the site. That is always great to hear! He also asked why there are only links for the first five lessons. I sent him back an e-mail and explained, but I will post the answer here also. It is pretty simple... I am still writing the lessons!

I added an e-mail subscription to this blog so that you can receive copies of my postings automatically via e-mail. So if you want to be informed when I post new lessons, be sure to subscribe to the e-mail list (see the subscribe box on the right panel of this blog). Whenever I post a new lesson I will be sure to note it here so you are informed.

That's it for now. Gotta go play some poker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Questions and Comments Welcome!

Copyright 2007-2010 SitNGoTraining.com.
All rights reserved.