The Poker Gods Are Forgiven

I honestly believe that if it weren't for bad beats I would cash in every sit 'n go I entered. I am playing very well and making solid decisions. Because of my preflop strategy I usually have a better hand than my opponents when getting my chips in. But that really doesn't mean much when the poker gods are messing around with the results.

Well, it was my turn for a suck out. I was the short stack on the bubble in a $20 sit and go and made a positive EV push from the small blind with a J7o. I was called by the big blind. He has an AK. I caught a 7 to win the hand and double up. He was soon knocked out and I ended up winning the sit n go. Thanks poker gods... you are now forgiven.

I played another and finished third. So my ROI for the last week is about 50%, which I am very pleased with. However, I still have a long climb to get back up to where I was . My bankroll has risen above the mark I need to move up to the next stakes, per my bankroll rules. So I will move up now and hope the poker gods stay out of it for a while longer.
Questions and Comments Welcome!

Copyright 2007-2010 SitNGoTraining.com.
All rights reserved.