Progress Report: Broke $600

I guess it is time for a progress update. I am on a quest to turn $50 into $5000 playing sit and go poker tournaments. I am following strict bankroll rules which guide the stakes that I am allowed to play.

Attached is a copy of my chart. I am still on an upward trend. As you can see just before the 300 game mark I ran into a period of bad cards and bad beats. I believe my bankroll rules saved me from giving back all my profit. During that time I quite playing after a couple of losses. This helped me to avoid going on tilt.

My bankroll balance is just over $600 now. The next level on Full Tilt is the $30. Based on my bankroll rules, I am unable to move up to the $30 level until my bankroll exceeds 25x, which would be $750. So I have about $150 to go before moving up to the next level.

As for the difference between the $10 and $20 levels... there isn't much of a difference. I have seen "fish" at each level on the way up. However, I will note that I am seeing more "winning" players at the $20 level than I saw at the $10 level. At the $10 level I would only typically see a couple of players with positive ROI. But at the $20 it is normal to see 3 or 4 players with positive ROI and upward trend charts. The key is still to identify the weak players and go get their chips before the other players do!

So how do you "go get their chips" before others do? That is something that I will cover in my advanced lessons, to be released within a few weeks.

For now, may your only beats be bad beats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Questions and Comments Welcome!

Copyright 2007-2010 SitNGoTraining.com.
All rights reserved.