I'M BACK (But a little rusty!)!!!

Happy New Year! I haven't been playing sit n go's for a few months now. I have been focusing on cash games to help improve my middle game. I have been doing very well in the cash games, but I find them rather boring. Cash game play is more like one, continuous, never ending tournament where the blinds do not increase and you can rebuy as many times as you want. Hey, that is exactly what a cash game is! Well, I really miss the "result" of a tournament or sit and go. In other words, I like to win something other than just money.

So I decided to switch back to playing sit and go's last night. I must admit, I am a little rusty on sit n go strategy. They definitely require a different approach than cash games. I will need to go back through my training to brush up on strategy! But more importantly, I need to figure out how to incorporate the lessons I have learned during my cash game play into the middle game for sit n go's.

Last night I played four sit n go's and started thinking about middle game strategy changes. One of the key differences I saw immediately is that I did not have the same volume of information about my opponents as I have been able to accumulate over my cash game opponents. I will need to change my data mining tools to focus on sit n go tourneys, now that I am switching back. I will post more on that in the future.

For now, good luck to you in 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Questions and Comments Welcome!

Copyright 2007-2010 SitNGoTraining.com.
All rights reserved.