Lights On!

I received an email today from one of my SitNGoTraining.com students. I love getting messages like this. Enjoy!

Hi, I just came across your blog yesterday, I have read the whole thing and improved my game already! I got Tournament Indicator, and placed 1st in the first tourney, and 2nd in the second one. I just wanted to say THANK YOU! That program and your blog have made me feel like I have been driving at night without the lights on, and finally I figured out where the switch is to turn them on! ;)  I really hope your blog continues soon, and you go over some of the strategy for the big, multi-table tourneys! Have a great day, and Happy Election Day! :)

Kristina

See more comments about SitNGoTraining.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Questions and Comments Welcome!

Copyright 2007-2010 SitNGoTraining.com.
All rights reserved.