Make A Quick $50 Online!

In my sit n go poker training I teach how to make money playing poker online starting with just $50. Well, what if you don't have an extra $50 sitting around? Or what if you aren't really interested in poker and just want to make a quick $50? I can help you with that! Here's the deal...

I will pay you $50 (via Paypal) within 
one business day of successfully completing 
the steps that I outline below.

That's right! $50 within one business day of completing the steps. No strings attached. Follow the steps and earn a quick $50. You can use it for poker or you can use it for anything else you want. That's up to you. How can I do this?

Simple. By following the instructions, I get paid $60 from the advertisers for bringing you to the site. In exchange, I will pay you $50 for your time. I make $10 off of you and you make $50 off of me. A beautiful thing!

Before starting the process, make sure you read ALL the instruction so that you don't make any mistakes. If you do not follow the instructions correctly and completely, I won't get my $60 and you won't get your $50. If you have any questions before you start, just send me an email me. I try to respond to all email messages within 1 business day.

OK, here we go.

INSTRUCTIONS

Step 1: Set up a PayPal.com account. You don't need a business account; a personal account will do just fine. Note, if you already have a paypal.com account, you can skip this step!

Step 2: Click on this link: http://gaming.freefactor.com/?id=25662
That link will take you to the site to join as my referral. When you arrive at the site the text above the login box at the bottom of the page should say "You are being referred by user 25662." If it doesn't, then you need to clear your cookies and click on the link again. Important--unless you complete these steps correctly, I won't get my $60 and you won't get your $50!!!

When you get to the site you will be prompted to Choose Your Free Gift! Don't worry about that right now because that is for when you start referring people to the site (doing exactly what I am doing), and you can always change it later if you start doing that. It is important that you do not click any other links on the site at this point, but go straight to the sign up process at the bottom of the page.

Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your PayPal email address in the E-mail Address field in the form at the bottom of the page, then click Next Step.

Step 4: On the page that appears next, complete the information by filling in ALL the blanks with your REAL personal information.

Step 5: Click the "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" check box, then click Next Step. Note: This box does not appear until you have completed the steps above.

Step 6: Click on the Offers tab and browse the offers. Find some that interest you, then click on them and complete enough of them to have 100 credits credit.

That's it! When one hundred credits worth of offers have credited, your name and email will turn green in my statistics page for that site. Then once a day I will pay everyone that turned green $50 to their PayPal account.

But keep reading... here's some more tips for working with the site:

ADDITIONAL TIPS

Tip 1: When you get to the confirmation page or final page of the sign up process for each offer, wait a few seconds for background processes to work before you move away from that page. I usually print this page to remember what offers I joined. You will also get a confirmation email; make sure you save that email. Look in your SPAM folder if for some reason you don't get it.

Tip 2: Depending on what offers you choose, the credit for them may show up instantly or it may take a few minutes to a few hours or even days. The approximate credit time is listed in the offer description. Even offers advertised as instant credit can sometimes take 10 minutes to 2 hours to show up as credit in the site.

Tip 3: If you go to your stats page within the site, you can see your referral link. If you have a friend that wants to join with that link, and do the same thing that you just did, then you will qualify for the $60 referral prize, and will be able to pay your friend whatever you agree on - as I agreed to pay you $50. About half of the prize amount is typical.

OK, let's get started. If you already have a PayPal.com account, click the following link to start the process.


Remember, follow the instructions exactly (so I get my $60 and you will in turn get your $50). If you have any questions, email me. After you have completed the process, remember to return to the SitNGoTraining.com site to learn how to make money playing sit n go poker tournaments online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Questions and Comments Welcome!

Copyright 2007-2010 SitNGoTraining.com.
All rights reserved.