Knockout Bounty Tournaments

I came across a new feature at Full Tilt Poker. They have added what are called Knockout Bounty Tournaments. Here's the marketing blurb from their site...

Everyone loves to knock another player out of a tournament. Now you can get paid for it. Here's how it works - Knockout Bounty tournaments will follow the same rules as standard tournaments, except that the buy-in will be split between contributing to the prize pool and creating a bounty on each player. For example, a Knockout Bounty tournament with a buy-in of $10+$1 will have $8 going to the prize pool and $2 as a bounty on each player. When you knock a player out of a tournament, the bounty money will be immediately credited to your account and the following message will appear:


All you have to do is look out for tournaments with the K symbol next to them in the Tournament Lobby:


Take extra pleasure in knocking out your opponents. Play in a Knockout Bounty tournament and get paid for more than just finishing in the money. Go for a knockout blow today!

OK, it's me again. Note, I haven't seen these for sit 'n go's yet, but I will let you know if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Questions and Comments Welcome!

Copyright 2007-2010 SitNGoTraining.com.
All rights reserved.